Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MELT IN YOUR MOUTH

At work over the weekend I caught this guy slippin.I was on a floor I dont work on and this dude had the BIGGEST bucket full of chocolates and candy bars on his desk. He even had a sign on it warning his coworkers DON'T TOUCH!. I had to get him. Man I tore them chocolates up



I laughed to myself about how he was gonna come in monday and find his whole stash gone. Heh heh heh thats what he gets for being all french and trying to put little desserts on his desk. TELL ME WHY THE DUDE WALKS IN ON ME. I almost choked on a kit kat. I've never been so embarassed in my life. I felt this big.He didn't see me actually eating the candy but I know he must have smelled it in the air. Last time I taste the rainbow on somebody else's dime.

In a related story I went out with my neighbors the other night to do a little shopping. We go to the M & M store and the skinny one buys something. We look around before we leave and they see the big things of M & M's. These fools walk over and start scarfing (yes i said scarfing,don't act like you didn't watch ninja turtles coming up)the people's candy. I was beyond pissed, I stormed out of the store. They come out behind me and start telling me I'm acting all french and uptight. I told them I don't associate myself with that kind of foolishness. What the hell ima look like calling my mama for bail money cause of some damn almonds? They tried to tell me cause he bought something he was entitled to some of the candy. That's when I got pissed cause the thing I hate the most is someone trying to fast talk me into believing a ridiculous point. If you gonna steal some candy thats on you, but dont try to convince me that it's owed to you because you bought something . I HATE THAT ! I gotta stop hanging out with those cats outside of the crib cause I'm not down with grown men acting like they are 14.

I was talking to one of my boys yesterday. He is one of those people who I only text with because he tells the most boring, draaaaawn out stories in the universe. I mean his stories don't be about shit. You ever have someone tell you a story so long you forget what its about?

loser: Man let me tell you what happened to me. I woke up to go to mcdonalds and I remembered my roommate owed me $7. i go to get it from him but he wasn't home. I go to mickey d's and the girl behind the counter dropped a pie on the floor but put it back like I ain't see it. I asked her for a mcrib and she said they not coming back for 3 months. She gives me a fruit punch with nothing but ice in the cup and I asked her for more juice but she had kind of an attitude...

WHATS THE POINT STUPID!!!!!

sigh....every crew has their Cole Brown so I deal with it.Anyway Loser (dude has the worst luck in life, I'll change his name to Al Bundy from now on) proceeds to tell me this loooooooong story about how he was over one of his boys house while he was at work and his boys girlfriend ended up giving him head. He said it was the best head he ever got in his life. She had him actin a fool.



2 minutes after she gets up off her knees the dude came home early from work and was kinda mad al bundy was over there. He was suspicious but brushed it off. That right there is one of the reasons I keep my boys and my girl separate. I'm not saying you can stop from being cheated on but ain't no dude in the world gonna turn down some free ass. Especially cause my lil mama ain't no bad body chick. Basically what I'm trying to say is ain't none of my boys getting all familiar with my girl cause if she lost her mind and decided to throw them some they would say yes no matter how cool we were. If she gonna cheat she gonna cheat regardless but I trust her, I trust them as far as I can throw them. What are your thoughts on this? You can call me jealous and controlling if you want but I don't think my girl belongs on your myspace or your phone. On the flipside my lil mama keeps me away from her friends cause she knows they wouldn't mind getting their rent paid 3 months in advance just for giving up some ass. This is real life, why have your whole world come crashing down cause you trusted the wrong person around your man. So...what's been up with you?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ever have someone tell you a story so long you forget what its about?
^^^^^YES!!! but i won't name names


and i agree with you nodays, my homegirls NEVER @ our crib and my husband's boys never @ or crib i trust NO ONE.....

Jaded said...

OMG. I'm a huge "story teller with no real point". In fact my sis & I will be on the phone telling each other stories for hours. Stories that in retrospect make no sense and aren't really that interesting.

I think it's rude to have candy on your desk and not share. How can you just flaunt your kit kats & snickers? They deserve to get ate. If you don't want to share...put them in your desk (like I used to do).

Finally, I have no desire to hang out or meet any of LBF's friends. I think the same goes with him. It has nothing to do with cheating though. They (my friends his friends) are just not that interesting.

Jada said...

You rblog has me cracking up. But I feel you on the keeping men and friends seperate thing. Women are scandalous...yes even your so called friends. Thats also why you shouldn't discuss what you and your woman do either and vice versa. They'll be wanting to sample. Quickest way to get karate chopped in the throat though.

LMBO @ you stealing the kit kat off his desk.

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

LMAO!!!!

I wouldn't trust my man around my friends or family. I had the Soulfood incident happen to me...my cousin f*cked my man, and every since then, I haven't looked at it the same.

Kaliente said...

Niggah..I lol'd when u said dude walked in when u was stealin candy..LMMFAOooooooo

u'z a fool!

and yea i didn't trust a friend around my ex....

I can be one of those ppl whose story doesn't make sense....but i'm random

Sexxy Luv said...

what was the difference from you stealing candy at work and them stealing candy at the M&M place?....please explain.

I'm with you on the relationship tip! I use to tell my ex don't even speak to my friends if you see them at the mall and don't ask me shit about nobody cause it's none of your damn business! and if you can't find me don't call nobodies phone looking for me...you better not even know the number!

Raider_wifee said...

*FTFO* at you being a hungry Oompa Loompa with dudes candy.. serves him right though.. selfish ass!

I have a coworker that is a constant no-point-whatsoever-story-telling-ass-bish and I can't stand to even say good morning to the heffa for fear she might begin some random story about good morning.. *smh*

Relationships and the outsiders eh? Well my man knows he BET NOT try ish with my friends (even though I don't keep many "friends") I keep them seperate and apart from my household because in this day and time you can't trust nobody.. not even ya mama (I watch waay too much Maury)

Anonymous said...

I feel you on not trusting no one around your woman.

I don't have any females I consider to be REAL friends anyway so all the reason not to do that.

The one chick I talk to from time to time started messing with this dude at our job that was talking to this girl she was cool with...her and the girl used to work out together and everything. She got a real kick out of it and she would tell me all about it and then be like I hope you don't think I would do something like that to you because I wouldn't. Umm hummm yea bitch whatever you wouldn't have a chance n e way....

Point is there are too many no self esteem having women out there that will try to use your man as a confidence booster. I trust my man but if he wants to get with one of my girls he would have to do it on his own dime and not because I led the b*tch to him.

Diana Boss said...

I was thinking just like Sexy love regarding stealing the candy at work and stealing the candy at the store!

But dude should put the candy away if he isn't sharing.

I love the way you always tell us how fine your lil mama is! It is so cute. I still feel that way about my husband. I'm always looking at him thinking "Damn that's mine?!?!?!"

nil said...

HEYY what is the diff between stealing candy from the coworker and the M&M store??? lmao...

I dont kick it around my dudes friends like that. We have no business being THAT friendly..and the same goes for my man. My theory is unless its a double date type scene i aint fuckin wit it. You have your friends and I have mine.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Man, I had to learn that lesson the HARD way. That happened to me a chick I consider to be like a sister and a maintenance man (not a bf. Maintenance man meaning he kept it tuned up*lol*) The sad thing is we were close and he was just some d –time in between the time, if she had been honest and told me she was in love with the nicca I would have been like if you cool knowing I KNOW what his phuck face look like then best wishes to y’all. But she didn’t, her dishonesty is what hurt for more than her being with him. But she spent her time chatting me up trying to make herself look like the perfect catch.

Hey shyt happens for a reason. I don’t really worry about that shyt to much because I wouldn’t be with someone who didn’t care about me enough to NOT phuck my friends, but hey that’s a risk you may take when you have someone is a cut buddy…they ain’t your man, BUT DAMN you friend should be YOUR friend. *lol*

Live and learn fo’ sho.

I can’t even comment on the M&M thievery and trying to rationalize it. Naw MAN YOUS A THIEF!

-OG

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Oh yeah, the candy thing is like those Comfort Inn commercials have you seen them?

-OG

ANGELINA said...

i'm happy i read your blog today...it was bothering me that my boyfriend doesn't like me getting to know his friends. i won't be so mad at him now lol. and i don't have him around my friends much because women talk and i don't want them gossiping about us. it's better if they don't even know him lol.

you shouldn't have eaten that candy bar too! shame on you lol

RealHustla said...

I'd rather find out sooner than later that my significant other would cheat with my friend. Keeping them apart is not going to change who they are, it's just helping you to avoid a possible but unlikely scenario you don't want to face.

You and Lil Mama just really in love and don't want to think about those negative possibilities.

I wish you would have gotten really caught with that candy, that would have been a better story.

Anonymous said...

I feel like if my dude cheats with my friend we wasn't meant to be together anyway and that friend aint a damn friend...I don't think your friends should be hanging with your man or vice versa..As far as the candy goes..It would have been funny if he had a mouse trap in the candy jar..LOL

MP said...

I had a friend that tells stupid long stories like that too and she laughs the whole time like they are funny. I stopped talking to her...

Kitty said...

My BF says the same thing about keeping his friends at arm's length from me. I do the same with him tho. We're cool with each other's friends of course but only to a point. Like I don't even let his friends in the house if he ain't there.

And that's what your co- worker gets for being all stingy with the chocolates. I know you were dead when he spotted you tho. lol