Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MY SIXPACK SITUATION

You ever get mistaken for someone and are offended by it? Theres this new guy at work (2 months) and not a day goes by where they dont confuse me and him.The problem is he's kinda goofy, has a bit of a pudgy belly and dont really got no swag. .naaaaah thats nothing like me.Why can't nobody mistake me for Will Smith or Morris Chestnut instead?

Now that I am single I got all these plans to be a certified LADYKILLER this summer. I get dressed and walk over to my boxing gym to get my sixpack situation together and tell me why I aint find nothing but ashes,soot and debris and shattered dreams? Thats how you know you are out of shape, when your damn gym done burnt to the ground and you dont even know about it. I think they burned it down for insurance because what the hell is there to keep a fire burning? Well I guess no six pack for me

This guy at my security job showed me some calisthenics I can do while im not checking for bombs. Jumping jacks,squats ,what have
you....now I cant walk. I mean it, if I saw a $50 bill on the floor I might have to pass that up.THATS MY WORD ima get in shape this time.I really mean it this time. Since I been working more Ive been eating more and I dont wanna get out of hand. If I ever do find a bomb under a truck I wanna make sure im at least 3 blocks away before they notice I left.

I swear everybodys been trying to brainwash me lately, first lil mama and now the calisthenics guy at work. They been saying how the bible has lies and Jesus was born in africa in september, There was no Adam and Eve etc. If yall see me on the corner in a robe selling incense with half a fro and half braids then you know they got to me

1 comments:

Sunshyne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.