My lil mama says my brain never stops working on something.
Lil mama: (during a conversation we had a few weeks ago) The way my brain works is if Jill had 2 apples and Jack gave her two apples I say she has 4 apples and am done with it. You on the other hand are trying to see if he gave her 2 apples did she give him some oranges,if he actaually owed her some apples from last week, are the apples rotten therefore being no good which means she only has 2 edible apples etc....
She is right, I can't help that. Anyway the other night I was falling asleep when I finally realized why I had such a problem with her going out of town with her friend. ITS THE GIRL SHE'S GOING WITH!!!!!!!!!! I felt such a relief to finally be able to pinpoint my feelings. Her friend is kind of....wild. She keeps 3 or 4 dudes in rotation and STAYS in the club or at social events to see who's gonna pay her rent that month. Not that there is anything wrong with that, you only live once. If she meets a dude who wants to buy her a new wardrobe and fly her to the party puffy is having at his house, who am I to tell her not to take advantage of that? My problem is she always wants my lil mama todo it tooNo matter how many times my lil mama tells her that she's not into that kind of stuff anymore this girl still calls her and tries to tell her she met these two dudes who wanna take them shopping and all that. She has no regard for our relationship and thinks the objective in life is to get paid, not to be struggling to pay your bills cause you are in "love". That's her opinion and she's entitled to it but you can't expect me to not feel a way about that when I know she's constantly trying to get my girl to cheat on me or sneak behind my back.
I can relate because my friends try to get me to cheat on my lil mama all the time, that's life. In their own way they feel they have your best interest at heart. I feel so good to be able to put a face on my problems rather than just be an angry jerk and I don't know why.
Now that we have that out of the way, what else is going on? My sister was PISSED OFF at my cousins boyfriend. He was supposed to take her to the airport the day after the funeral. Dude went out earlier in the day to "hang out with his friends" (my lil mama swears he is cheating)and no matter how many times my sis called him he would not pick up his phone. My cousins friend took her to the airport instead and when she is getting her ticket checked thats when this fool calls and tells her he is pulling up to the house to get her. Sigh..... she said she wanted to hang up on him so bad but didn't cause of our cousin. Background on this dude : he has no job, and is basically good for nothing so anytime he messes up it looks like he is the biggest screw up in the world.
My cousin with the financial troubles (yes the same one with the good for nothing boyfriend, let's call her Brenda) is finally being foreclosed this month. She is moving in with her dad. I think it is a good thing. Now that she's working and has less bills to pay she should be able to get back on her feet.
The new dude who works in the cafeteria at work keeps ringing up my $5 pancakes and sausage breakfast for $1.64 
and NO I am not gonna tell him shit. It's a recession, I consider it my own personal little bailout.
There is this nerdy kid at work who gets teased by this bully every day. He is always saying the nerdy kid is gay or a virgin and sometimes it can be funny when the nerdy kid tries to defend himself. The other day did not disappoint
Bully: I'm gonna stop teasing you because yo seem like the type to show up tomorrow with a shotgun
Nerd: yeah and the first thing I'm gonna do is shove it up your ass
Sunday, January 4, 2009
FRIENDS, HOW MANY OF US HAVE THEM?
Posted by
n0days0ff
at
7:28 PM
Labels: Drama in the LBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I don't know what's funnier...your post or the animation, LMAO!!!
I wouldn't tell dude he was charging me a lower price either...if it works for you, then go for it.
ROFLMAO - Gosh m loving the animations...lol....Hmmm wish the caffeteria dude was here too...I could do with saving a few pounds a day!!
Happy New Year!!
Damn I miss The Wire.
Well your girlfriend friend might be out there, but that has nothing to do with your chica. If your able to say no, then she should be too. Can't put it on the girlfriend.
Oh yes, I definitely have some friends just like your little mama's girl... it's not right but on the bright side you now you can trust her!
At least you can trust lil mama.
Don't let her out the house with that hoe tho; I'm just saying.
ROFL@ the nerd guy in your office. Little does that bully know, he's right on both accounts ;)
damn i cant see the pics. the funny thing to me is the dude who ring up the pancakes probably mad as hell too cuz he can clearly see the price aint right but he just cant figure out what in the fuck he is possibly doin wrong
Man I read the newer post first about the football nigga. But yeah chicks/guys like that are trifling, it's just a way to hate on the low. They see you happy ande wanna somehow mess that up. It's just disguised as good intentions. You good for showing concern to your girl, cuz she may not have seen it for what it is since it's her girl.
u know i had to come back on here once i got home just to see the pics right lol
lmao @ the animations!
has lil mama ever cheated on you, cause you doing a lot of thinking. i say tell her how you feel and let it ride, no need to stress yourself out about the situation, i've told you before if she is going to cheat or do anything of the sort it's going to happen no matter what you or anyone else thinks.
tell lil mama that she has to get rid of her friend from the past, they now live two different life styles so they have no business being friends. Its hard but i had to do it too! :)
One of my BDs once led me to believe that we would be buying a house together. That's when my girlfriend thought she should step in to tell me how both she and this other girl didn't like the way he looked at them.
My response was. "And you think this is going to keep me from buying a house with him? I don't care if he's gay. Half a house is half a house!"
I wish they'd ring my food up cheaper at my job. Well there was that one time my card was trippin (I really had money yall) and the girl was like go 'head. Knew I shoulda ordered that shake! And the chicks at Starbucks been givin away free drinks lately too.
You just like me with the apple situation. I overthink and overanalyze. Drives my man mad!
I think it's up to your lady to put her friend in check. Her "friend" doesn't respect her relationship and that's not cool.
Your co-worker better watch his ass before he has a gun in it. LOL
I hear you n0. My husband has a friend like that who was trying to hook him up with his girl's best friend. This was before we were married. I confronted him and his girl. I hadn't even met them before but they came up to me one night at a party to introduce themselves and tell me how cute my son is. And I said Thank you. And then went off about people trying to break up black families. Mouths were hanging wide open. But I don't play that. Yall know homie got mad child support already. A true friend wouldn't try and help him get more.
They don't get invited to nuthin. All his friends called me up talking about they've been friends since high school he should be at the wedding...blah blah blah... I don't give a F!
Post a Comment